Kaltra specializes in methods that take full advantage of the benefits of free cooling for all types of cooling systems. In addition, they offer innovative server cooling technologies that reduce energy consumption by up to 80% compared to today’s technology standards.
Kaltra data center dry cooler equipment gives you:
- The ability to use energy-saving technologies used in each technical development.
- A wide range of solutions to take advantage of free cooling.
- Quality operation and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Kaltra adiabatic cooling unit, together with heat exchangers, takes free cooling technology to the next level. It provides significant water and energy savings, eliminates the need for wet cooling towers, and is compact in size.
Kaltra’’s data center cooling offerings are characterized by breadth of application, innovation, and the following use cases:
- One-of-a-kind server cooling technology with the best energy efficiency (PUE) on the market.
- Solutions based on free cooling using air or water as a cooling medium, which is significantly more profitable than using chillers.
- Essential for solving problems periodic and routine maintenance.
The calculations were performed for an outside air temperature of + 32 C. The operating mode of the Kaltra semi-hermetic screw compressor at Tbp = -40 C and Tkond = + 45 C was taken as the nominal design mode for calculating oil coolers, as one of the most intense operating modes. When operating at higher boiling temperatures, the load on the oil cooler is reduced (with practically unchanged oil consumption), therefore, an oil cooler selected for Tbp = -40 C will cope with the load at boiling temperatures above -40 C. For the nominal design discharge temperature, Тnag = + 80 C. The discharge temperature of the screw compressor depends (mainly) on the temperature of the oil returned to the compressor.