Watersports and fishing

Swimming, surfing, sailing, diving, rowing, canoeing and water-skiing: you won't know what to do first.


Every angler must be in the possession of a written angling permit. This is known as the VISpas or a weekly permit. Week permits are also available at the Tourist Information Offices of Roermond and Thorn.